If you have received notification that your Ezybill registration has been unsuccessful you can update these details and resubmit for approval.
- First, log-in to your Ezybill account to view a list of the available services.
- Click or tap the “View Service” link for the relevant service.
- On the "Service Details" page you will see a list of your registrations.
- Locate the unsuccessful registration which will be marked with an
icon with a status of “Rejected”.
- Click or tap the edit button marked with a pencil
- On the “Edit Service” page check the details you had previously entered and update as required.
N.B. Please ensure you follow the instructions on the form carefully and double check that the details are correct before resubmitting. For your convenience, a sample image has been provided displaying where on the notice the required information is located.
- Review the Terms & Conditions if required and check the box next to the “I agree to the biller terms and conditions”
- Click or tap the “Re-Submit” button to resubmit for approval.
- Once you have submitted your details you will be returned to the “Service Details” page where you will see that the registration has been marked with a clock
icon with a status of “Pending”.
N.B. Further editing of these details will be limited to the optional description field until your registration has been reviewed.
- Once your registration has been processed you will receive notification via email.
If you have reviewed your registration details and believe they are correct please see the contact information on this page for further support.